“Battlestar Pegasus”, 1/4105 scale

• Whiterook
  • Whiterook's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin

“Battlestar Pegasus”, 1/4105 scale

2 months 6 days ago
[img

From the reimagined 2004-09 series, “The Beast” (as she was known), she is a matching scale model kit in 1/4105 scale, that will fit in scale alongside my Galactica model (also needing too be built). The only other surviving Battlestar in the Colonial Fleet, she was found by Galactica unexpectedly. 

Pegasus (BS-62) was a Mercury-class Battlestar, and one of the most advanced military ships in the Colonial Fleet. Along with Galactica, Pegasus was one of only two Colonial capital ships to survive the Fall of the Twelve Colonies in a massive Cylon sneak attack, serving under the command of Rear Admiral Helena Cain. It was destroyed two years later during the Exodus from New Caprica.

I’ll be building this Moebius kit for the “Big Stuff” Group Build at Modeler’s Social Club, which runs from January 2nd 2024 and will continue until December 30th 2026… I should be able to manage that timeline!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AlisterC
  • Admin
  • Admin

Re: “Battlestar Pegasus”, 1/4105 scale

2 months 4 days ago
That looks like it will be fun! That's quite some timeline to build it in lol. I think you'll make it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds