Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • KerryM
  • KerryM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
1 week 9 hours ago #1 by KerryM
The World has Changed - Group Build was created by KerryM
Well what a difference a week makes. Last Monday I had just finished editing Horse of the Year images and had a full diary.

Looks like it's time to pull some of my 1/2 finished kits out and make some progress. Maybe even start a new one if I get enough finished.

What are you all going to be working on?

On the workbench:

One hell of a mess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 8 hours ago #2 by Grant
Replied by Grant on topic The World has Changed - Group Build
A worrying time for some no doubt but I think this has been relatively well managed here. Time will tell I guess!

I can work from home and I have a bunch to do, but I'll also be doing some modeling. I have a lot of half-finished projects to work on including the 1/350 Musashi and Dreadnought, and the Japanese layout. But maybe also something new. Might have a look in the stash tomorrow.

More
1 week 8 hours ago #3 by IAN
Replied by IAN on topic The World has Changed - Group Build
Conversely both my wife and I will be busier during the Level 4 State - she has been made 'Clinical Lead' in her GP Practice and I've been seconded into the Emergency Co-Ordination Centre here on an ongoing shift basis.

Like everyone else, our kids finished school this afternoon, so the hobby will take a back-seat for a while. Stay safe folks, best from the 'Naki.

Ian.

More
6 days 17 hours ago #4 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic The World has Changed - Group Build
Due to my high risk health issues (mispent youth breathing unclean air has caused reoccuring bronchitus), I've been signed off as only work remotely, so I'm working from home, which turns out means I get more done than normal.

When I do get time in the evenings I've been plodding along with my 1/32 B-24 D build which goes in to the paint booth tonight.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

• grover
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kane - Like the biblical figure, only prettier
More
6 days 5 hours ago #5 by grover
Replied by grover on topic The World has Changed - Group Build
I'm just wishing everyone a safe and productive month or so. Been good to see what everyone is up to and making sure your all well and safe.

Kane
On the Bench - Tamiya 1:48 F-117

More
5 days 12 hours ago #6 by Grant
Replied by Grant on topic The World has Changed - Group Build
This is my lock down build. I'm building this over on LSP but will update here too. :cheer:

More
4 days 15 hours ago #7 by olive drab
Replied by olive drab on topic The World has Changed - Group Build
I've AC Models excellent 54mm Chunuk Bair An up hill battle to unpack and do.

More
4 days 9 hours ago - 4 days 9 hours ago #8 by dcrfan
Replied by dcrfan on topic The World has Changed - Group Build
Last night I started a 1/48 kitbash that will produce a 1941 Ford Marmon-Herrington RNZAF crash fire tender based on a Tamiya GMC closed cab chassis and Hasegawa Isuzu refueller. Something to do in the evenings.
Last edit: 4 days 9 hours ago by dcrfan.

Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary