Please update your Flash Player to view content.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resicast 1/35 ARK Italian pattern Conversion for AFV Churchill

Resicast 1/35 ARK Italian pattern Conversion for AFV Churchill 2 years 7 months ago #1

• Andrew
  • Kiwimodeller GB Admin
  • Thank you received: 174
Recently announced by Resicast is the conversion for the AFV Club Churchill to make an ARK Mk II (Italian Pattern)

ResicastChurchillARKII.jpg

I've been waiting for one of these for a while, I've got a dio planned for one along with a Kiwi Sherman Mk III in Italy.

The price is a little prohibitive though, being €99 plus shipping from the Resicast site. I'll see if I can source one elsewhere cheaper. Hobbyeasy seem to have good prices on Resicast stuff B)
It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Resicast 1/35 ARK Italian pattern Conversion for AFV Churchill 2 years 7 months ago #2

• charlieboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
wow andrew that is a nice bit of kit expensive yes but the churchill is only £30 odd pounds so it would make a terrific model?? with the bridge down what length would that be?? the churchill alone is 210 mll made up that bridge has to be at least another 300 mll i reckon??
go for it mate.

Re: Resicast 1/35 ARK Italian pattern Conversion for AFV Churchill 2 years 7 months ago #3

• Maarten
  • Thank you received: 108
Top!
He will be an albino…and a gringo…
"The Great Cornholio"

Re: Resicast 1/35 ARK Italian pattern Conversion for AFV Churchill 2 years 7 months ago #4

• Andrew
  • Kiwimodeller GB Admin
charlieboy wrote:
wow andrew that is a nice bit of kit expensive yes but the churchill is only £30 odd pounds so it would make a terrific model?? with the bridge down what length would that be?? the churchill alone is 210 mll made up that bridge has to be at least another 300 mll i reckon??
go for it mate.

Thanks Micky, I've already got a Mk III and Mk IV Churchill in the stash, so will just need the conversion. I won't be having the bridge down in my dio though. Here is the pic I want to replicate. It's a Kiwi Sherman III in position to fire on a German SPG near the Senio River in Italy in 1945

Please note pic is for discussion purposes only

shermanIIIonARK.JPG
It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

Re: Resicast 1/35 ARK Italian pattern Conversion for AFV Churchill 2 years 7 months ago #5

• charlieboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Andrew wrote:
charlieboy wrote:
go for it mate.

Thanks Micky, I've already got a Mk III and Mk IV Churchill in the stash, so will just need the conversion. I won't be having the bridge down in my dio though. Here is the pic I want to replicate. It's a Kiwi Sherman III in position to fire on a German SPG near the Senio River in Italy in 1945

Please note pic is for discussion purposes only

shermanIIIonARK.JPG
this will look great is the sherman actuly sitting on the churchill's bridge??

Re: Resicast 1/35 ARK Italian pattern Conversion for AFV Churchill 2 years 7 months ago #6

• Andrew
  • Kiwimodeller GB Admin
Yeah it is Micky B) Kiwi ingenuity to get the target :lol: They put the put the Sherman on the ARK to increase elevation for firing on the German SPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: charlieboy